Re: [ST] Route suggestions...

66W to 81S?  No?

Just kidding.  I can tell you that 29 (after Gainsville Metropolis) to 211
towards New Market is a great road, especially coming back from New Market
up the west side of the mountain.  From 211, I'd try 340 S down to
Waynesboro, then hit that managerie of back roads that parallel 81 down to
Roanoke. (just guessing at this point)

Makes a good case for GPS...

--Joel