Re: [ST] bleeding brakes

Antonio Bird wrote:

> Would that be a limiting factor in even getting the brakes to work at
> this point (ie pistons stuck?)  Does this involve taking the calipers off
> the bike?  Tony

I supposed if the pistons are truely stuck that would be a problem but I don't
think that's likely.  Yes, the quick piston cleaning does require you to remove
the caliper, and use something like a paint stirrer stick in between the pads
when pushing the pistons out or you can push 'em too far out and have to
reassemble.

But this all requires that the brakes are functional, are you saying you get
nothing when pumping the brake lever?  I'd go over the bleeding/flushing process
again if that's the case.

--

                                ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
            -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\