Re: [ST] Adjustable Temperature gauge?

On Wednesday 23 May 2007 22:57, Karl Clark wrote:
> Ideally I'd like to adjust the gauge to read just a
> bit below the red line when the fan comes on.

Why? The red line should be the point where you risk boiling and/or engine
damage

Not where the fan comes on - the fan coming on is normal in traffic

On my '04 the fan comes on with the needle less than 50% up the gauge - this
varies between different models of bike but doesn't matter. What matters is
that it does come on, and that once it comes on the temperature stops rising.

Eoin