Re: [ST] Adjustable Temperature gauge?

At 10:28 PM 5/26/2007, you wrote:

>Z,
>
>When you said "we CAN split lanes', I had to laugh.
>
>Remember, I've ridden with you in LA traffic.  I wouldn't call what you do
>"splitting" lanes.  It's more like "slash and burn".  And "take no
>prisoners".
>
>Rich M.
>'01 ST
>LA, Calif

be glad you can split lanes.
Here in NJ that lack of enlightened thinking often has me sitting at
lights stuck behind multiple BDC's for several lights until I can
force my way through the grid, using what can only politely described
as a graphic example of superior acceleration and maneuverability.
If I could as some Europeans say "filter" through the sleepers, then
I could be on my way. There would be fewer ruffled feathers as well
as a reduction in collective blood pressures. I would easily shave
10-15 minutes a day off my commute each way and be that much more
likely to arrive sane.

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"