From: Brian Pitman <snowsurfer@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Saturday, November 10, 2007 5:50:11 AM
Subject: Heated Clothing

Hi John,

Warm N Safe is a line of gear made by Mike Coan, who just happens to subscribe to the GTS list (he has two I believe), and runs this stuff off  his "Heat-troller."  The website is warmnsafe.com natch!  However, when I pointed by browser there just now, it came back empty.

Try the website and please tell me that it is my IPS that is on the blink and that Mike has not shut down...

Cheers,

Brian - about to go for a final Trumpet ride this WE before "wintrifying" the ST.
NB  The skis and boards are ready to go and the local hills have started making snow!