Re: [St] Parts question, "market research"

Hey no problem. It's not like the bike doesn't run without them. In
fact the last time it was out the bags were off of it for a rare
"performance" ride out to Ruth Lake.

That was pretty fun, when I got to the Ruth Lake Store I kind of felt
like I had stepped into the movie Deliverance. I heard one toothless
old lady off in the distance calling it a "Rice Rocket". Struck up a
conservation with a local sitting on a bench outside, and after the
obligatory "that sure doesn't look like the old Triumphs" line he
asked me where I was headed. I replied "Here, and now that I got my
bag of chips, I'm headed home." No other motive or destination other
than riding some of the sweetest asphalt ever laid.

On Nov 14, 2007, at 1:48 PM, Joel Ashman wrote:

> Matt!  I appologize!  I have yet to find mine! At this point who
> knows if it
> even exists.

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA - http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/
motorcycles
  '99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
  '01 KLR650 (A15) - for exploring the North Coast backroads
  '97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
  '79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned