Re: [St] Full pucker moment

>Riding to work on the Sprint at about 6:00 a.m., The roads were damp from heavy rain the night before but it was not raining at all during
>Diablo waiting in the garage).
>This is the first time I have slid the rear end out supermoto style on a street bike. From now on, I am going to be extra careful on wet roads! I am changing that >rear tire NOW!

Good job!
After that kind of experience I generally feel like having accomplished something great.

I read an article in a moto-mag quit some time ago now that was explaining
that the difference between thinking "it's done, I'm on the ground" and struggling not fall down until
the end, and trying to manage makes an great difference.
Clutching out to reduce the traction would have been an alternative. What you did is probably better
but more tricky in an emergency case.

Fred ST 02 BRG