[St] This warmed my heart

As I mentioned recently, my friends had an 01 BRG ST for
sale in their shop.  It was a nice bike, PIAA lights, and
looked great.  Yesterday morning I was in the shop picking
up one of my bikes after being serviced, and another customer
walked in.

    Shop owner:  Hi!  Can I help you?

    Customer:  (Points at Sprint)  I want to buy that bike.

    Me:  Hey, great choice!

It made me very happy to see someone come and scoop up that
bike.  I pointed him at the mailing list before I left, so we
may see him as a member soon if we haven't already.

-Patti