From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Matt Knowles
Sent: Wednesday, November 21, 2007 2:36 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [St] what to do?

Anybody make bar risers for the Daytona? That and a new seat would go
a long way towards making it a more comfy ride.

I find my Sprint and the KLR are a great duo though. I know one bike
can never do it all, but these two together can cover a lot of
ground. I'd probably sell the Daytona and go back to a Sprint. Find a
used Sprint and trade one depreciated bike for another.

On Nov 21, 2007, at 6:49 AM, marc Ve wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> My '06 Daytona has been on the shop floor for four weeks while I
> try to get
> a decent price for it.

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA - http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/
motorcycles
  '99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
  '01 KLR650 (A15) - for exploring the North Coast backroads
  '97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
  '79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned