Re: [St] Battery Removal ST 05+ - Final Followup.

Well, I finally managed to pull the battery.  This does require lifting the tank on this model which means unbolting the small retaining bolt at the end of the tank which requires removal of the side covers which on my bike requires removal of the saddlebags rails.  Nothing terribly complicated that the correct allen key and 10 minutes of patience won't fix, but down right tedious for what should be a 30 sec task!

Brian