[St] '99 Sprint ST for sale

Well it's been a great bike for almost 8 years, but I decided tonight
it's time to sell imy beloved Tornado Red 1999 Sprint ST.

Here I was relaxing after work, sitting on the couch reading the
latest issue of Motorcyclist, when I came across the information that
I'm riding a very dangerous machine. Damn those folks at the IIHS for
ruining it for me.

Hopefully I can get it sold tomorrow so I can go buy a Volvo. Then I
can drink coffee, talk on the phone, and swat the kids in the back
seat (note to self, go get some kids too) and know that I'm
transporting myself safely.

Matt Knowles - Ferndale, CA - http://www.knowlesville.com/matt/
motorcycles
  '99 Sprint ST - for going fast and far (2CZUSA)
  '01 KLR650 (A15) - for exploring the North Coast backroads
  '97 KLX300 & '01 Lakota - for playing in the dirt
  '79 KZ400 - just because it was the first vehicle I ever owned