[St] Garmin Zumo 550 on ST'03

Hi

My beloved has stumped up for a Zumo 550 for me B'day present.  Says
it comes with a mount for bikes, but I've not seen it yet, so don't
know much about where it fits or how good it is.  Have seen various
discussions in this list in past about various types of mounts -
wondered what the list thinks about the standard mount supplied vs.
alternatives, and where is best place to put the device (assuming
there is more than one possible location to pick from).

Any suggestions?

Best regards

Gavin Lawrie
ST'03

2GC Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales.
Address: Albany House, Market Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 8BE.
Contact: +44 (0) 1628 421506 // info@xxxxxxxxx
Registered number: 3754183.
Registered office:16, Wentworth Road, Oxford OX2 7TQ.
http://www.2gc.co.uk/