Re: [St] Garmin Zumo 550 on ST'03

Gavin Lawrie wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Based on what I've seen so far, am undecided between the GadgetGuy
> style mount (http://www.gadgetguy.net/) or some version of the LH bar
> mount (either stock, or one of the alternatives such as TouraTech
> one).  Since I use tank-bag, possible that GadgetGuy mount will be
> invisible in use.  But also fretting about LH bar mount interfering
> with fairing / screen.  I guess it will be case of waiting for it to
> arrive and seeing what looks like best option.
>
> Anyhow - thanks for tips all of you.
>
> Regards
>
> Gavin Lawrie
> ST'03

Gavin,
A member of Sport-touring.net had mounted his GPS in a slightly
different manner.  He came up with a way to attach the RAM ball to the
front mounting point of the tank, allowing the GPS to sit in the center
of the bike, just above the Triumph tank bag.  When I get a chance
today, I'll try to find the info on it, as it was probably 2 years ago
that I first saw it...

Dan