Re: [St] Garmin Zumo 550 on ST'03

Todd,
   When I first hooked it up, I used a BMW style connector to the
accessory porton the bike . But I got a lot of messages over the head
phones like "Lost external power" while I was riding so I wired it to
the battery.
It does not drain the battery much even if you forget to turn it off. I
have left it on the bike overnight turned on with no problems.
Al