Re: [St] St Digest, Vol 32, Issue 23

Gavin:

I did in fact use the small standard diamond type RAM mount, and filed one
end off
to allow it to fit. It attached to the front tank mount as Kevin described
and was an ideal location of my '01 ST.  I now use the Ram mount number 309
I believe on the left hand clutch bolts, with a 4" arm.  I use either my
Garmin C340 with an accessory bracket, or a Tom Tom One, set up the same
way.  The mounting arm pivots hither and yon and provides a perfect viewing
angle with no interference with the fairing.  It's a very sanitary
installation.  I used Cycoactive for all of the RAM bits, and the brackets
that hold your specifc GPS are either there or at:

http://tinyurl.com/23qlsl

http://www.cycoactive.com/

Either of these sites will provide more than enough product and information
to suit you.  Power cords live here:

http://www.powerletproducts.com/index.php?mid=0

I can send you a photo if you'd like.

Denis Liakos