Re: [St] Heated Grips.....

I have the Dual Star units on my KLR, and the Triumph kit heats a lot
faster.

Both work great for long rides, but  whereas I can feel the Triumph's
heat up after a minute, the KLR's take about 5 minutes to feel toasty.

On Nov 26, 2007, at 3:49 PM, George K wrote:

> Here ya go Denis:
>
> I put these on my wife's Ducati and she loves them.  I also got the
> Heat
> Troller.  It's on the same page just scroll down.
>
> http://www.dual-star.com/index2/Rider/heated_grip_kit.htm
>
> I trick I learned was to use an air compressor to blow the grips on
> and
> off.  I didn't believe it at first but it worked like a charm.

Matt Knowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - www.aestheticdesign.com - (707)
786-4643