Re: [St] Garmin Zumo 550 on ST'03

Hey Gavin - still need a pic of my setup (it's virtually the same as the
pics already posted to be honest).  If you do holler and I'll take some.

-----Original Message-----
From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Gavin Lawrie
Sent: Monday, November 26, 2007 8:29 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [St] Garmin Zumo 550 on ST'03

Thanks for the extra info.  Photos v.helpful in visualising how that
way of mounting works.

I'm off travelling for a few days (plane, not bike sadly) but the
B'day at weekend, so I'll get a chance to play around with Zumo for
first time.  I'm hoping to keep a photo record of how I get on - not
very exciting I know - but might be useful for insurance claim when my
dodgy wiring / fitting skills set fire to something important etc.
I'll keep list posted on useful developments (!)

Regards

Gavin Lawrie
ST'03

2GC Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales.
Address: Albany House, Market Street, Maidenhead, Berkshire, SL6 8BE.
Contact: +44 (0) 1628 421506 // info@xxxxxxxxx
Registered number: 3754183.
Registered office:16, Wentworth Road, Oxford OX2 7TQ. http://www.2gc.co.uk/