Re: [St] Heated Grips.....

That Bagster does seem an inelegant solution, but it is a solution.  I would think wind pressure would collapse the bag back against the levers.

I myself have thought about putting rigid plastic brush guards on my bike to keep my hands out of the wind.  I realize there may be issue with fairing clearance though.  I wonder if it can be chopped down for clearance of the fairing and still provide some benefit/protection.

Gary