[St] Front sprocket removal.

At 01:19 PM 11/30/2007, you wrote:
> [...]

I've always used the put the engine in 3rd or 4th gear and hold the
rear brake method.

So I guess I'm a little confused as to why you say not use the engine
and gearbox to help hold the sprocket.

I guess I could see where the rapid impacts of the powered impact
wrenche, could damage some of the unlubricated parts of the motor.
Since I've always just used a breaker bar to loosen the bolt/nut on
my bikes, I guess I've never encountered those conditions.

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"