Re: [St] Heads up warning, directed at FL members.

Seeing as how the dealer was involved, shouldn't he know how to set it
up?

I think other listers say that holding both fob buttons down together
re-synchronizes.

I have system 3 which is very similar.

Mind you, does this help?
http://www.datatool.co.uk/pdfs/veto_evo_ds.pdf

Chris Harwood
00RS Essex.

>>> antait@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 02/10/2007 21:05:10 >>>
Quasi-on-topic, has anyone ever had to 'despike' a Veto Evo here??  I
ended up removing mine last weekend, so am alarm free just now.  The
Veto Evo would not reset after recharging the battery off bike
overnight.  I've had my ST for 5 years, so know the basics of the
two-button thingy, but this time round all I got was very sore ears and

a dead bike.  Fortunately my dealer had kept the bypass block, so 15
minutes later I had the alarm removed and was riding again.  But I
would
like to reinstate the alarm if possible...

Andrew