Re: [St] Heads up warning, directed at FL members.

At 06:06 PM 10/2/2007, you wrote:

>Well, everything is flat & straight here.  That lends itself to go
>faster ;-)  I only drive 5-10 MPH over the limit in everything I
>drive not just the m/c.
>
>This is probably because of Bike Week.  I do notice alot of squid
>behavior during that time.  Like maybe doing a 90+ MPH wheelie up
>I-95, which I've seen several times over the years of going up to Daytona.

Hey, I'm not saying that every rider is blameless or innocent, but
think about this.
If you get stopped for either of these offenses today you get a
ticket and court date to dispute it.

If this gets passed you get arrested immediately and the bike
confiscated. So who the heck is not going to be sorely tempted to
RUN/pitch crap/swerve even more, you know do whatever it takes to
loose the cop. I KNOW that I would suddenly start to develop the
wrong attitude if that law passed in my state.

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"