Re: [St] Heads up warning, directed at FL members.

At 09:43 AM 10/3/2007, you wrote:

>John/Jes--My point is, while I feel that knowledge of a potentially
>LAW that may, as some point, affect our choice of past time is
>relevant, YOUR personal political position is IRRELEVANT and moves
>this discussion to an off topic, political soapbox. You could have
>kept my attention had you not started a long winded diatribe about
>"Rs" or "Ds" or "Qs" or Leftys or Rightys or Footsys or whatever.
>
>   I subscribe to this list to exchange ideas about the SPRINT ST
> and RS and other related issues. If I wanted to hear someone rant
> on about their PERSONAL political veiws then I would read a Web
> board as the one I suggested in the previous email.
>
>   The potential is too great for political discussions to erode the
> SPRINT List. Lets all play nicely in the sandbox.
>
>   Todd
>   SPRINT ST 2001
>   Sapphire Blue

Okay I admit that I started to go off onto a tangent and that was
mostly in response to another list members comment.

In the mean time there are to law's about to be voted on that should
be important to riders in FL and NJ, as well as other states.

FL has this new speeding law proposed and people need to be made
aware of it's extreme anti-motorcycle bias. I really feel that we as
riders need to support our community in FL and help them crush it.
Otherwise this crap will spread like monkey butt on a hot humid day.

NJ has a proposed law to investigate legalizing lane splitting here.
We as riders need to back this as well.

JohnS
A Dragon Ascending
"Forging my body in the Fires of my Will"