Re: [St] Brake solution from Speed3 list

>...Air *can* get trapped in that bit of up-and-over pipe since it's higher
>than either caliper...

That's why every time I flush the front brakes I dismount the left caliper
and hold it above its neighbor w/o "hight point in the inter-caliper line.

The solution I thought of was to add a purge point in the middle of this line.
Doubling the line directly from the master cylinder is surely the best solution.

Fred ST 02 BRG