[St] [Fwd: Pashnit.com Group Buys! - October '07 - Scottoiler, Chain Tools, SuperBrace]

Group Buy from Pashnit. Open to everyone.
Al
--- Begin Message ---
PASHNIT NEWSLETTER - October 2007

good timeing, Tim here. Welcome to Fall 2007, wanted to let you know about several Pashnit Group Buys taking place this month.

1) Power Commander III USB
2) Motion Pro Chain Tools
3) Scottoiler Chain oiling device
4) Honda ST1300 SuperBrace - Fork Brace

DETAILS:

1) MOTION PRO CHAIN TOOLS

Members asked for Chain Tools, so think Chain Breakers, Riveting tools & a Press Tool Kit. It's all there and if you have a dirt bike, standard or sport bike, this GB is for you! (BMW owner, don?t laugh! ;)

Click here to learn more: http://www.pashnit.com/product/motion_pro.html

Questions/Discussion: http://www.pashnit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14021

2) SCOTTOILER - Chain Oiler

I know there are several oilers on the market, but we ended up with probably the most well-known of the chain oilers- the Scottoiler. Developed in the UK, this one has been in around for over a decade and continues to be improved. Said to increase chain life many times over, take a look at the info about the Scottoiler. No minimum GB numbers required just send in your order at the low-low price and have it drop shipped to your door!  Shipping, Tax, PP/CC Fees are included in the GB price.

Click here to learn more: http://www.pashnit.com/product/scottoiler.html

Questions/Discussion: http://www.pashnit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14022

3) HONDA ST1300 SUPERBRACE - Fork Brace Group Buy

SuperBrace has offered this Group Buy to Pashnit Friends & Family. Know any ST1300 owners? Let them know about this great deal. SuperBrace manufacture fork braces to strengthen the fork and improve handling of your bike. Made from billet aluminum & available in polished silver or black, check these out. SuperBrace would like to offer a different brace each month to Pashnit Riders so look for more of these group buys from them.

SuperBrace says they have not offered a GB for the ST1300 in over 3 years, and no telling when they?ll do it again. Get in on this one, won?t last.

Click here to learn more: http://www.pashnit.com/product/superbrace.html

Questions/Discussion: http://www.pashnit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13959

4) POWER COMMANDER III USB

Due to popular request, We've got a Power Commander Group Buy. The PCIII USB is the latest incarnation of this well-known product. Know anyone in the market for a Power Commander, let them know!

This Group Buy is a joint venture with Bay Area Performance Cycles, a shop that specializes in Power Commanders and also offers Motorcycle Rentals in the Bay Area: http://www.bapcycles.com ... Owner Scott Mindich has offered this GB to Pashnit Members & friends of Pashnit. Click on the thread, and throw your name into the mix. We need 10 people to order a batch of Power Commanders.

Sign Up Here: http://www.pashnit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14023

5) Remember that you can still buy popular Pashnit Moto items via these webpages.
Purchasing here helps support the Pashnit site, so your patronage is appreciated!

-SPEEDOHEALER: http://www.pashnit.com/product/speedohealer.html
-GI PRO GEAR INDICATOR: http://www.pashnit.com/product/gipro.html
-CYCLE PUMP Motorcycle Air Compressor: http://www.pashnit.com/product/cyclepump.html
-SDC LIGHTING Products: http://www.pashnit.com/product/signal_dynamics.html
-SPORTBIKECAM Mount: http://www.pashnit.com/product/sportbikecam.html
-PIPERCROSS Motorcycle Air Filters: http://www.pashnit.com/product/pipercross.html

Btw, Christmas is a comin' & some of these make great moto-gifts & stocking stuffers!

WHO CAN PARTICIPATE in PASHNIT GROUP BUYS??
These Group Buys are open to all Pashnit Members, Friends, and Riding Buds, basically anyone.  Have someone you know that might be interested in these items, feel free to forward this email or re-post up to your favorite forum. As is the custom with Group Buys, please don't post any pricing in open forum per the request of the manufactures that have offered these GB's to you.

NEAR FUTURE PASHNIT GROUP BUYS

Coming November 2007
Stop-n-Go Tire Repair Kits
2008 Pashnit Calendars created by members of the Pashnit Forum! Voting begins on Nov 1st, 2007 for your favorite pics. 2008 Pashnit Calendars will go on sale around November 15th. These were very popular items in 2006, so look for a future announcement of the winning pics.

2008 Calendar Details here: http://www.pashnit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=10775

Also coming soon... likely in Dec ?07
Grip Heaters
Pazzo Racing Levers

2007 FALL PASHNIT GATHERING - Oct 27th, 2007
Held twice a year, this weekend spent off-road & street riding, camping & BBQ has become a Pashnit tradition. Takes place near Pioneer, CA in the Sierra Nevada Mountains, look forward to meeting those of you that can make it!

Details here: http://www.pashnit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12988

GOOGLE ADWORDS
Be sure and click on an occasional Google Adword every once in awhile when visiting the Pashnit site or Forum. Doing so helps the Pashnit Website support itself, and provides patronage to Pashnit Sponsors. These are typically targeted links, so you can often times find some neat stuff by clicking on one of them.

PASHNIT SPEAKING AT ASCYCLES BIKE NIGHT - Oct 18th, 2007, Roseville, CA, 6:30pm

So I got asked if I'd come speak on motorcycle touring. Sounds like fun! If you are near Sacramento, CA, than swing by A&S Cycles, which state they are the largest BMW dealer in the USA, and join in a fun night of chattin' about bikes and motorcycle travel. If you can make it, look forward to meeting you!

Details: http://www.pashnit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=14012

PASHNIT TOURS WEBSITE EXPANDED !!

Check out the latest additions for the Pashnit Motorcycle Tours website, lots of new web pages and tour info! 2008 will have 14 tours, an expanded MotoGP Tour, all new re-designed High Sierra Tour, plus an all new tour... Coastal California Backroads!

Also available are t-shirts & hats, Gift Certificates & even a 2008 Pashnit Tours Season Pass!  Tours are already filling up for 2008, so if you've been one of the riders that keep saying, "I have to do that!", reserve your spot today!

http://www.pashnittours.com

Latest Pashnit Tour Photography: http://www.pashnit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=13712

???????

SUBSCRIBE to the PASHNIT SITE for $20 a YEAR

A special thanks to those of you that have subscribed to the CA Moto Roads portion of the Pashnit.com website during 2007. Your contribution keeps this site alive and continually expanding! Contributing to the Pashnit site gains you access to the California Motorcycle Roads portion of the website, helps support the site, plus removes any Google Adwords from the majority of Pashnit pages!  If you?ve considered subscribing, do so here with this link- Quick & easy, and takes seconds?

http://www.pashnit.com/forum/payments.php

good timeing, any problems with your log-on, username, lost password (Email me & will get it figured out), let me know how I can help out. Thanks once more for being apart of the Pashnit Family, this forum has grown to nearly 20,000 members already and still growing strong!

See you on the road!

-Tim

http://www.pashnit.com
http://www.pashnit.com/forum/