[St] Speaking of tires

I'll keep it simple I promise
My recent long road trip squared off the original rear BT-020 pretty
much terminally. Lots of miles left, but it handles funny now that I've
been off of it for a couple of weeks.
Question: BT-020 (if I can find one) or BT-021?
Given: the original FRONT BT-020 will stay on for another couple of
seasons.
Not looking for different brand recommendations or anything like that,
just asking about those two tires.

Mike
'06 ST
Seattle

NOTICE:  This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s)=
 and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized=
 review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the=
 intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy al=
l copies of the original message.