From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of
Jeremy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, October 24, 2007 4:25 PM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [St] Speaking of tires NOW Winterizing my ST

I too would like to hear ideas on these questions.

I've heard two differing arguments on the "storage" oil in the past.  I
prefer the cheaper argument!

I've also kept my battery in the Sprint, attached to a Battery Tender,
in the semi-heated garage all winter (meaning it doesn't go below 32F
for any length of time) .  Is there any issue with leaving a battery out
of the Sprint for 3-4 months, perhaps computer related?

Jeremy Witt
Newbury Partners
www.newburypartners.com
(o) 603-893-3022