[St] Number Plate light

Hi all,

this is not Trumpet but it is bike related.

In a fit of......something beer fuelled anyway..............I chopped the
back of my KLR fender and reshaped it to look more like a proper offroad
bike. I mounted the license plate just under the light. It looks 1000%
better.

BUT it meant i had to ditch the light that illuminates the plate.

The law enforcement 'guys' have gone on rampage here tightening up on those
big bad bikers, so I need to fit something to avoid being pulled over. The
after market pipe is pretty loud anyway, so i dont want any extra attention.

Its bad enough that I have to duck useless cage pilots nattering on their
cellphones and doing their make up -now I have to avoid Mr Plod as well.

Anyone know of an online source of neat small number plate lights?

thanks

Marc, Cape Town, RSA
07 KLR650
'69 shewhomustbeobeyed