Re: [St] Headlights

ScottS wrote:
> http://www.powerbulbs.com/
>
> I haven't tried these guys yet but they seem to have a pretty good price
> (even with shipping to the US) and they have a product that is "as good
> as" the Silverstars for a lot less cash.
>
> I would be interested if someone on the list has delt with them and
> tried their alternative bulbs.

I ordered a set of the Philips Vision Plus from PowerBulbs.com some years ago
for the '99 ST, ordering and delivery went smoothly.  One of the bulbs went out
prematurely in my opinion so I put in Sylvania SilverStars from the local
Advance Auto.

--

                                ._O_.  '03 Sprint ST
            -Bil-              /_\o/_\ '98 Thunderbird Sport       /~\