Re: [St] Headlights

FWIW,
The October '07 issue of "All Metric Road Bike" magazine has an article on HID conversions.
I put the optional factory HID system on my wife's '01 Mercedes SLK for $300 from an online junk yard.
The job was a little complicated, and took a whole weekend. Worth every penny. Worth every minute.
I don't ride much at night, but if I start, a conversion will be on the Christmas wish list for the ST.

Mike
'06 ST
Seattle

NOTICE:  This email message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply email and destroy all copies of the original message.