Re: [St] http://www.iihs.org/news/rss/pr091107.html

On the helmet thing, I can concur.  Some states require helmet use,
others don't.  Here in Illinois, I'd say about 75-80% of the riders I
see do NOT wear helmets.  Having been through a couple crashes on a
bicycle where my helmet saved my bacon (one of which was just a couple
of weeks ago, when I was hit by a car turning left in front of me), I
won't ride anything with two wheels without a helmet...

Usually these reports don't surprise me.  They only helps to raise
insurance rates.

Dan