Re: [St] http://www.iihs.org/news/rss/pr091107.html

Yeah but damn don't they look cool!!

I am the father of a daughter that is 28 and does not (that I know of)
either drive or ride motorcycles. Back in July during Laguna Seca week
I saw about 6 sport bikes doing wheelies down the freeway at about 70
mph. One of them was riding two up with a young girl as a passenger in
shorts (but she did have a helment on. They are mandatory in Cal. ) If I
had been her father and had seen this it would not have been a
motorcycle accident that claimed that riders life.
Al