Re: [St] http://www.iihs.org/news/rss/pr091107.html

My buddy wrecked is Tiger when an Autistic 16 year old rode out in front of
him on a bicycle from a blind road between 2 corn fields.  The Tiger flipped
up and landed on his head while he was sliding down the road.  His full face
helmet saved his life, but it still compressed enough to crush is cheek bone
into 15 or so nice small pieces of bone.

It pretty much put me off an open face helmet, though I do find myself
sometimes (on hot days) looking at them again for just in and around town
only.

--Joel

Ever seen a picture of someone after they have come off and the first thing