Re: [St] Open up - Roof Boxer Review

How about yellow Boxer, full leathers on a black Speed Triple ?  Trouble
is....those leathers are 2X :)

-----Original Message-----
From: st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:st-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of iPat
Sent: Tuesday, September 18, 2007 5:53 AM
To: ST@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [St] Open up - Roof Boxer Review

the Roof made inroads when the Simpson (stormtroopper design) was deigned
illegal for road use. In fact its factory burnt down just at the peak of its
rise losing a lot of stock. I hear great reviews on it and dont see many on
the road giving it a street credible rating guaranteed to make people look.
Really, imagine this:
http://www.powersport.co.uk/07stockdetail.php?loc=Helmets&partno=RO5BSBS61/T
&catno=N9&department=Helmets&groupid=174&show=16&bid=&group=1
in full black leathers on a black speed triple. Come on, its sex appeal!

now for me, the Schubert is my next helmet choice but thats because i do the
miles, but if i was interested in style, riding urban miles then the Roof
would win hands down! And i would carry a condom.......;
)

On 9/17/07, Brian Pitman <snowsurfer@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >BTW, what the heck is a Roof Boxer?
>
> OK, it;s too late for SA answers!  I found it myself at the following
> web site.

iPat