[St] Lines and lube

First, I have saved this from way back:

There should be three connections on the tank (aside from fuel and
electrical) which are on the right rear lower portion of the tank.

1. The one that runs horizontal coming off the middle section of the plate
should connect to the airbox.

2. front most of the 2 which point down should connect to the hose with the
"valve" and the rear one connects to a hose that runs down to the space
between the engine and swingarm.

3. I don't think the one with the valve connects anywhere.

Lube:
I always use a product called Dry-Slide. It's loaded with silicone and
wicks it's way down any cable while leaving a nice slippery coating. Raise
one end of the cable and drip a little on the bare cable every few minutes
and wait until it starts oozing out the lower cable end. Last a long time
and I've found it equally good on dirt and street bikes.

Jack "Rude Dog" Hays
972-952-5065
"I'll see you on the dark side of the Moon"