Re: [St] First signs of Battery replacement?

Yeah, Dude,

The bike will fail to start before the clock resets...  It is something
else.  The power required to keep the clock running is miniscule compared to
what it takes to turn the starter motor.

Although, you are right at the time the battery would be expected to
fail: 5-6 years.  Odd coincidence at best.  Check all your fuses as a start.

--Joel

(2 failed batteries in a 2000 model)