Re: [St] ST-Vertigo

Thanks Mark,

I was planning to share my experience this weekend with a ride report of an
actual ride outside the local area, but you trumped me. I have wanted to try a
track day at Pacific Raceways myself, but my beloved wife does not understand
about such things. Anyway, I did ride this weekend. I left my Federal Way
office on Friday about 10 AM and slabbed south to Springfield, OR. I enjoyed the
cloverleaf exit and rode east on OR 126 about 60 miles to my mom's place in
McKenzie Bridge. The weather was really great for September in the Great
NorthWet. No rain, clear skies and mid-60s. The ride up 126 was very scenic, as
always. However, too much traffic to enjoy the curves.

Sunday I returned home with a 9:30 departure and temps a bit under 50
degrees. With a lot less traffic, I enjoyed a few sweepers more than on Friday. After
about 95 miles, I stopped for gas, removed the liner from the jacket and
motored on. Slabs are slabs, but the RS with soft bags does well at keeping up in
the faster lane, churns out good mileage, and she even passed the 20k mark.

All in all it was a good ride. I saw several other bikes on the I-5 to
include a Tiger and Rocket 3. Nothing was dragged on the pavement, but then I'm just
an older guy who enjoys good health and wants to continue to do so for a long
time.

Steve Knudsen
Auburn, WA