Re: [St] Your fueling yourself

<<
If it were me Dirty Dawg I'd just wait until the fuel gauge showed you need
fuel, overheat the bike, and then drive off with a full tank of free gas
  :-)

Thought about that, but somehow it didn't seem right.

<<
Sorry. At least it didn't leak crossing Engineering Pass in Colorado this
time.

Ah, but it made for a great story!  And a briliant temp fix, I must say,
lol  Poor Greg, I still feel sorry he had to put up with me on those trips.

I quite remember those early days figuring out what was going wrong with
the suddenly empty tanks.  I had one of the earlier 99's as well.  Mine
was fine.  The recall replacement on the fuel sender was done, and that
one failed!  Do'AH!
--
Steven "Dirty Dawg" Kohlscheen
AMA Life Member #548538