Re: [St] [ST] Biker ailments

Hi Kevin,

I had a spin on the Tiger a few months ago and something about it just didnt
grab me.

Nothing I could put my finger on, just the whole package didnt do anything
for me.

I like the ST and love the Speed Triple, but its still a bit looney and
there's no wind protection at all on the Triple.

I figure I'll sleep on it once I've sold the Daytona. If I dont get my price
I'll just keep the thing - its still an inspiring bike - 149 hp and 100nm
for 190 odd kgs gives a very exciting ride.

I want something with character but not so exciting.

cheers

Marc