Re: [St] Cleaning

Oven cleaners are very caustic (lye, I think, or at least part of them).  I
wouldn't think that'd be too good for one's paint, but if it works for him,
maybe he knows something we don't.  I usually use a little Simple Green
(very diluted) for the painted surfaces, spray off, then Meguiar's Gold
Class for shiney.  For the mechanicals, I'll use either kerosene or more
simple green to cut through all the goop.

I've never heard of using Easy-Off.  Now, uh, does he actually use it on his
paint, or just his mechanicals?  I'm going to assume it's just the chain and
engine.  Maybe he wasn't very clear.