Re: [St] WTB 00 fairing

Thanks to David and Bill for clarifying the parts compatibility for
the RH fairing. Should make finding the right replacement a bit
easier. While the one I have is pretty cracked up, I managed to set
it pretty well with Gorilla glue and what remained of a West epoxy
repair kit. Hopefully that will hold until I can find a new part. If
not, a friend suggested I stitch it up with wire for a pseudo-
Frankenstein look.

ed