[St] bags connection bags?

I've a 2006 Sprint with OEM panniers and am planning my first long
tour through Baja California (99.95% paved roads, sigh, it's a Sprint,
not a Tiger).

I was curious, does anyone have any opinions about the following Bags
Connection products:

Engage Sport tank bag (gascap mount, designed for large flat tanks, I
don't consider our bike having a particularly flat tank...?)
Rackpack tail rack mounted bag (is it worth the $$? mounts on the sw-
motech tail rack)
Cargobag 52L rear seat strap-on bag (does it interfere with the OEM
panniers?)

vs.

MotoPak's GTX-20 or GTX-pocket strap mount tail bag
MotoPak's GT-ROLL 60l rear seat strap-on roll

The motopak stuff is much less expensive, the bags connection stuff
looks extremely well engineered.  I will, on occasion, be in areas
where things could walk away from the bike on their own.
I'm a newbie, this is my first big trip, will be taking some camping
gear, sleeping bag, tent.  If left to my own devices, I'd end up with
800kg of cargo, but I know less is more.

I'd really love to hear from folks who have fit or seen any or all of
this gear onto a late model Sprint.

Thanks,

Paul