Re: [St] Still have cold start problem

This is a bit odd considering how techinical minded you guys sound, BUT:

my Daytona had a cold start problem. It took several tries by the agents
before they discoverd that one of the throttle body sensors/ adjustments had
gone out.

I saw them do it, they used vacuum guages to reset something, and after that
the bike ran (still runs) beautifully.

My fuel consumption also improved.

Unfortunately I dont know enough to be more specific.

cheers

Marc
Cape Town