Re: [St] push start

Man, switch out the Kiss with AC/DC and you've got me almost 30 years ago.
Damn, you need to get out of my past.

Bump starting is much easier if you have a downhill section and can let the
bike pick up it's own speed.  The only problem is most downhill sections are
followed by uphill sections.

You can also have friends help push, but they wear out too fast these days.

El Camino bumpers do a lot of damage to bikes  DAMHIK!!

Dan Wallander
Rio Rancho, NM  87124