Re: [St] Ferndale, CA; no MC content; employ delete key ASAP

Well if it was a bit longer than 2 weeks ago I would think it might
be Steve. Long gray ponytail (he's entitled, he's part Native
American) But he would certainly know who I am. Too bad you don't
remember the name. Ferndale is small enough that even though I'm a
newcomer, even if I don't know them, I've heard of them.

On Apr 13, 2008, at 8:38 PM, Rich Rumble wrote:
> To Matt Knowles and any other Ferndalians on list:
>
> I was on a flight to Santiago, Chile about 2 weeks ago and sat next
> to a
> Ferndalian on his way to some where in Argentina for dove, duck and
> perdiz
> (I was on my way to Argentina for dove).  Apparently, he was a
> relatively
> long time resident of the area and did not recognize your name.  To
> add to
> the puzzle, I only learned his first name, and with CRS setting in,
> I have
> not that to pass on.  So, this whole message is pointless other
> than that
> the Triumph Sprint-Ferndale-bird hunting worldwide circle is
> smaller than
> one might have imagined, or even cared about.
>

> MC content:  have resolved to sell the Daytona 675 and retain the
> Sprint ST.
>

> Thunderdawg

Matt Knowles
Aesthetic Design & Photography - www.aestheticdesign.com - (707)