Re: [St] push start

The engineers on the Daytona design must have spent too much time in Italy.

The fuse box can only be got to by unbolting the front seat - no seat
release. The relays are hidden under the plastic work on the rear subframe,
and to get that off is 8 bolts of varous sizes, plus two tricky spring clips
that like to fly off and hide somewher in the garage.

My Sprint RS was much better designed from a DIY perspective. I still rate
it as one of the nicest looking Triumphs - not a pice of art like the 675
Daytona, but a good looking bike.

I really wish Triumph would make an "RS" version of the ST1050, just enough
wind protection to be useful, but still a bit of the "naked look.

cheers

Marc