Re: [St] I've said this before about Harley's

I dont mind them, I just dont want to own one.

I was horrified when a buddy of mine bought one, but since riding his I can
see the attraction.

No brakes, no power, no road holding, no reliability, big attitude from the
"Harley Club" members, BUT it has character.

He still has other bikes though, and he admits its a relic from the Ark.

cheers