Re: [St] I've said this before about Harley's

Did you know that 92% of all Harleys ever sold are still on the road?
The other 8% were able to make it home to the garage.

Did you also know that of those 8% that 2% are now just frames, 2% are dry
so they won't leak oil on the floor, and 4% are stored in various five
gallon buckets?

And the 92% that are still on the road, no one knows how many are wrecked
because they just order a new frame and a new chopper is born. Now H-D
Technology has perfected cloning. You can get a chopper without any of the
original H-D DNA. So it is believed that this throws off that 92% figure.

BTW: I don't really believe this figure. I ain't seen many 1916 H-Ds riding
around. But BMWs are another story, they must be part cat or snake. Nine
lives or just won't die until they look like they've been through a meat
grinder.

Robert
kf4yas@xxxxxxxxxxx

"Calling an illegal alien an "undocumented immigrant"
Is like calling a drug dealer an "unlicensed pharmacist."

I was depressed last night so I called Lifeline.
Got connected to a call center in Pakistan.
I told them I was suicidal.
They got all excited and asked if I could drive a truck.