Re: [St] Fitting a bagster on a 99 Sprint ST

I use a different tank bag (MotoPak) but it has a strap that I threaded as you mentioned.  Works great for me.

  Lindley

jeff lutz <rbcathlos@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
  I just bought a Bagster Tank Cover and Bag. Where does the strap on the seat end of the cover go? I was thinking of loosening the fuel tank mount and threading it under the tank somewhere by the mounts.

jeff