Re: [St] Fitting a bagster on a 99 Sprint ST

The straps work on my 1999 Sprint ST.  I'll try and take some pictures today so you'll see how I set mine up.

  Lindley

Paul Traina <pst@xxxxxxx> wrote:
  I just bought a MotoPak pocket -- the tiny bag, arrived 2 days ago.
Doesn't look like it can fit at all (straps too short) on a 2005
ST. :-(
What are you MotoPak users doing?