Re: [St] Fitting a bagster on a 99 Sprint ST

A friend took delivery of his new ST1050 yesterday.

Sweet looking bike in red, complete with ABS and panniers - I'm green with
envy!

It now has a metal tank, so tank bags get easier, and another plus is that
means the tank is 5l bigger.

I might have to try sell the Daytona again...that ST is talking to me!

cheers

Marc
Cape Town